Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuji GX680 III PRO complete set $1600  (Read 329 times)

bpepz

Fuji GX680 III PRO complete set $1600
« on: May 23, 2022, 03:08:15 pm »

Fuji GX680III Pro Complete Set with 5 lenses. Asking $1600

I currently have this up on ebay but I prefer selling on here. This is an amazing gem of a camera system and I am sad to sell it. This is the superior Fuji GX680 III PRO version. This is a BIG set with tons of goodies I have collected over the years. Everything is in working order and functions properly. There is some cosmetic wear on parts of the body, some of the lenses have a lot of wear on the exterior, but inside all of them still have snappy shutters and smooth aperture. This has spent most of its life in a very dry environment, which is why I have not found any mold in it. I also recently replaced all the batteries in the camera body and film back.

Here is a list of everything in the set

Fuji Gx680 III Pro body with front and rear caps, battery holder
Rail extension
Standard bellows
Wide angle bellows
Waist level finder.
RARE loupe finder
120 film back
remote cable trigger
100mm f/4 with box, front and rear caps
RARE 125mm 3.2 with front and rear caps
150mm 4.5 with front and rear caps
180mm 3.2 with front and rear caps
250mm 5.6 with front and rear caps

Very rarely will you see all of this in one place, and all working. It took me a decade to collect all of it. there IS cosmetic wear on most of these, that's because its such a joy to use! If you have ANY questions please let me know and I will be happy to answer. For anyone planning to use it with a digital back, I have extensive experience using this on multiple systems. I built a custom sliding adapter for H mount backs as well as a "normal" Mamiya 645 adapter for this. I will be willing to include them for free if asked.

andyptak

Re: Fuji GX680 III PRO complete set $1600
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 09:01:07 pm »

I'm interested. Please PM me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up