Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: No subscription version that can still run on M1 Mac  (Read 2756 times)

TechTalk

Re: No subscription version that can still run on M1 Mac
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2022, 04:17:12 pm »

There's a quote which Warren Buffett has repeated many times to groups and in interviews that has a permanent place in my memory: "What we're looking for when we hire somebody... we're looking for intelligence, we're looking for energy, and we're looking for integrity. And if you don't have the last, the first two will kill you."

"If you hire somebody without integrity, you really want them to be dumb and lazy, don't you? I mean, The last thing in the world that you want is for them to be smart and energetic."

From the man himself in under 30 seconds...

https://www.youtube.com/Warren Buffett: Intelligence, energy, integrity
Respice, adspice, prospice - Look to the past, the present, the future

John Hollenberg

Re: No subscription version that can still run on M1 Mac
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2022, 10:11:30 pm »

digitaldog, I applaud your answers and responses, which are always spot on. BUT, why waste your time with the cretin? He/she is obviously a no-talent troll who just likes to argue the wrong side of most discussions. Let's ignore him (or her). I'll call his logic and thoughts 'Artificial Unintelligence', which are as predictable as my cat's reaction when I shake a box or treats. ;)

Yes, this discussion has been quite useful.  Benny Profane added to ignore list.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up