Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heidelberg Tango Drum Scanner with under 1000 hours of operation.  (Read 1518 times)

ALEXISGraphic

• The Balkan Reference in Drum Scans&Fineart Prints
    • ALEXIS Graphic Studios

Hello everyone.

I am selling one of my (Heidelberg) Linotype Hell Tango drumscanner which has around 800 hours of functioning. That is very very low. I've used it extensively this past year and when I got it, it had around 400 hours. With the help of Karl Hudson from Hudson Grafik Services (whom I can't thank enough) I changed the PSU on it, adjusted the analog circuits' gain and offset, lubricated it, adjusted the light path. It's currently in perfect condition, properly calibrated with Wolf Faust 4x5 individually measured targets (Ektachrome and Velvia 50) and is actively being used.

I am selling it ready to scan, together with one very good condition 150mm drum, mounting station with excellent condition original rubber roller and its host, a Powermac G5 2.0ghz dual processor with 6GB of ram, WD Blue Sata 512GB SSD, equipped with an APD 39160 Scsi card. It's perfectly working with Newcolor on 10.2.8 (g5 build) but can also be configured on 10.5.8 with Silverfast.

This is a pristine condition tango that will provide its new owner with years of outstanding quality scans, with unmatched quality from anything else, including them virtual "drum scanners" from Imacon / Hasselblad.

Asking price: 11000 EUR + shipping(around 300-400 EUR I think, within the EU). It goes without saying that it will be shipped properly locked.
The Balkan Reference in Fine Art Reproduction. Drum Scanning &  Archival Pigment Prints.

ALEXISGraphic

• The Balkan Reference in Drum Scans&Fineart Prints
    • ALEXIS Graphic Studios
Re: Heidelberg Tango Drum Scanner with under 1000 hours of operation.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 02:46:33 pm »

Still available.
The Balkan Reference in Fine Art Reproduction. Drum Scanning &  Archival Pigment Prints.
Pages: [1]   Go Up