Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For sale: Mamiya Leaf Aptus-ii 8 and Kit **Price change**  (Read 318 times)

rahimin3d

• The Nomadic Kenyan
For sale: Mamiya Leaf Aptus-ii 8 and Kit **Price change**
« on: March 29, 2022, 07:27:45 am »

For Sale:

Mamiya Leaf Aptus ii-8 Digital Back - Sensor needs a clean and may need a service in a year if used fully. Otherwise works like a charm.
Mamiya 645 AFD-ii body (Damaged but can work. Check pictures) comes with a "really right stuff" plate.
1 Battery & Charger - I have generic batteries that I had to file down to fit in the slot but they work. Happy to throw them in with the kit.
Lenses (80mm Kit F2.8, 30mm F3.5, 75-150mm f 4.5)
Hoodman Loupe - needs a fix for the lanyard that's cut off. Loupe in good condition
2x Cambron Converter
Macro Extension Ring no. 3

Selling it as I no longer use it since I'm not photographing commercially anymore.

Full Kit asking price 2,500€ negotiable. Selling from Brussels. Postage not included.

I've used this kit for commercial architecture and hospitality work - www.megapixels.co.ke for reference of work done with it.

I've also used it for wildlife images but not too extensively.

Other than that, mostly for travel images. And personal portraits as keepsakes.

I love the kit but it feels wrong holding on to it when I'm not using it anymore.

I've also got a cleaning kit for the lenses which I'm happy to sell at a nominal fee if the whole kit is going to one person.

Pictures https://postimg.cc/gallery/JtsTPmF

« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 12:10:37 pm by rahimin3d »
Rahim M Kara
POCP
Apple & Adobe Certified Pro

rahimin3d

• The Nomadic Kenyan
Re: For sale: Mamiya Leaf Aptus-ii 8 and Kit
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 11:17:03 am »

Adding on to the body issues.

The hooks that connect the body to the digital back have an issue - One hook broke off.

And the second issue with the body is the IR filter on the front fell out. Stuck it back with superglue.

Both noticeable here:

Rahim M Kara
POCP
Apple & Adobe Certified Pro
Pages: [1]   Go Up