Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nikon Z9 Batteries  (Read 1156 times)

JerrySutherlin_5

Nikon Z9 Batteries
« on: March 23, 2022, 09:02:15 pm »

Has any Nikon Z9 owners had problems buying extra batteries for the camera? I Ordered mine in early December and received it mid-January. The extra batteries I ordered with it have been on back order since them, I am a NPS member and am on a priority list for receiving products.

Mike Dale

Re: Nikon Z9 Batteries
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 07:50:06 am »

I’m not NPS but ordered a spare battery along with the Z9. I got the battery in December and the camera in early January. It pays to shop local and develop a relationship with your camera store.

I’m finding I don’t really need a spare battery, I will often shoot 2500 shots (birds on the NJ coast) and the battery will last all day with some capacity left.

JerrySutherlin_5

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 02:48:03 pm »

Hello Mike, Thanks for your reply. B & H is my go-to supplier I have had an account with them since the early 90s. I some times spend several days away from power sources and do not want to take the chance of being dead in the water. I carry a D5 also so its battries will work just not as long. Thanks again, Jerry

JerrySutherlin_5

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2022, 07:02:12 pm »

Received this from NPS today, Yes I will set and wait.

Hi Jerry,
Thank you for contacting NPS and allowing us time to research your request.
This email confirms receipt of your NPS priority delivery request for the following item with B & H Photo:
•    EN-EL18D
You will receive an email confirmation from NPS once the item ships to your dealer.

Thank you for your continued support of Nikon products!

Warm regards,
Diana
Nikon Professional Services

kers

• Pieter Kers
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2022, 05:51:15 am »

Z9 owners, how does the camera perform?  Are you happy with it?
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

JerrySutherlin_5

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2022, 11:24:48 am »

I am enjoying the Z9 more each day. I shoot everything from large format to 35mm. This camera can be configured to most any shooting style. When shooting fast action, anything from sports to wildlife. it target acquisition and tracking systems  are amazing as well as its speed of focus. With only a month or so I'm still not at the point of it being second nature, but the learning curve is quick.
Pages: [1]   Go Up