Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shots On Stone  (Read 2079 times)

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
Shots On Stone
« on: March 07, 2022, 06:11:21 am »

Very interesting article and product.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to access your website, something wrong with the link - shotsonstone.com.

Tom, you mention that you prefer to use the stone tiles. How about real stones, for example smooth granite stones in oval shape?

guycl

Re: Shots On Stone
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2022, 01:16:38 pm »

Yep ... link does not work (shotsonstone.com website not found).  And the link in Tom's profile leads to nothing (localhost ...).
Kind regards,
Guy

thill1111

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 10:12:32 pm »

This article was apparently written in 2016, so presumably it's appearance in 2022 is a re-post?  As noted the website is defunct, and his social media - Twitter and IG all stopped posting in 2016. His kickstarter campaign also dated to 2016.  I also was interested in more information but seems to be a dead end.

josh.reichmann

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 03:39:34 pm »

This article was apparently written in 2016, so presumably it's appearance in 2022 is a re-post?  As noted the website is defunct, and his social media - Twitter and IG all stopped posting in 2016. His kickstarter campaign also dated to 2016.  I also was interested in more information but seems to be a dead end.

Indeed, this is a repost, hence the lack of update from the subject. Though it's a shame he didn't keep those going.\
Josh
Compassion and wisdom are inextricably linked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up