Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a one? of a kind bicycle  (Read 454 times)

Michael West

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1453
a one? of a kind bicycle
« on: February 07, 2022, 09:21:55 pm »

this appears to be a convertible bike...so to speak.

the rider european

Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: a one? of a kind bicycle
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 11:37:24 pm »

I would prefer to use a trailer for all the junk.
Or else have my wife follow me in our car with all the baggage.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: a one? of a kind bicycle
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 06:05:54 am »

I would prefer to use a trailer for all the junk.
Or else have my wife follow me in our car with all the baggage.

You're a wise man, Eric!

Michael, I've seen a few of these convertible bicycles in the Alps. I've also seen different variations (two or three wheels) on Mount Ventoux in southern France. For me, I prefer the conventional bicycle but to each his own.

It's a good shot.
Logged
Francois

Michael West

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1453
Re: a one? of a kind bicycle
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 06:38:43 pm »

 another fairly uncommon sort of bike...

Logged

Michael West

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1453
Re: a one? of a kind bicycle
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 06:42:21 pm »

 Speaking of unusual bikes...

these fellows staged this shot in front of what must surely be the worlds largest bicycle.

Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up