Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Portrait of an Artist  (Read 481 times)

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18208
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Portrait of an Artist
« on: January 31, 2022, 08:04:57 am »

A painter...

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: Portrait of an Artist
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 09:03:38 am »

Beautiful work, Slobodan. Love the toning. I prefer 801 because I can see more of her face, but 799 is more enigmatic.

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18208
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Portrait of an Artist
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 09:18:57 am »

Beautiful work, Slobodan. Love the toning. I prefer 801 because I can see more of her face, but 799 is more enigmatic.

Thanks, Dave.

Here are two more classical portraits, both next to her large-format paintings. Coincidentally, she sold that painting next to her two days after I took those pictures.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 09:22:27 am by Slobodan Blagojevic »
Logged

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: Portrait of an Artist
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 09:46:22 am »

Beautiful ladies all.

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Portrait of an Artist
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 09:58:38 am »

Stunning portraits, all.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

JNB_Rare

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1052
    • JNB54
Re: Portrait of an Artist
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2022, 10:15:10 am »

Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up