Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More Wild Grape Leaves  (Read 424 times)

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
More Wild Grape Leaves
« on: December 28, 2021, 07:13:14 pm »

These leaves have a color that is very alluring to me. I think I've got it; print looks good.

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: More Wild Grape Leaves
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 07:40:46 pm »

Wild indeed!
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: More Wild Grape Leaves
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 07:03:26 am »

So bright, I need my sunglasses!
Well done.
Logged
Francois

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: More Wild Grape Leaves
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 10:48:32 am »

Thanks for the comments. Francois, yes, I can see now after a day or two, the yellow is too saturated.

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: More Wild Grape Leaves
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 11:22:21 am »

Thanks for the comments. Francois, yes, I can see now after a day or two, the yellow is too saturated.

Yes, very saturation but still acceptable  ;)
Logged
Francois

Michael West

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1453
Re: More Wild Grape Leaves
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2021, 03:18:03 pm »

These leaves have a color that is very alluring to me. I think I've got it; print looks good.
.
I'd opt for more contrast on the leaves. perhaps some lightroom "dehaze". I mention this as ive processed some "leaf" images lately that have thusly benefited from same.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up