Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dropbox. Someone wants permission  (Read 244 times)

kevs

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 895
Dropbox. Someone wants permission
« on: December 12, 2021, 06:06:39 pm »

I do a share for clients.  80% go fine/ normal; ok but 10-20% I get an email saying "Joe Brown want permission to share? Why does this happen?  The other 80% just share without the pesky email asking for permission. Thanks.
Logged
Canon 5DS4/ 5D2/ Canon 16-35, 24-105, fixed 85, Profoto D1s

Joe Towner

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1357
Re: Dropbox. Someone wants permission
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 03:05:05 pm »

80% are clicking the download link on the webpage.  The 20% are clicking 'add to my Dropbox'.

(I think).
Logged
t: @PNWMF

kevs

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 895
Re: Dropbox. Someone wants permission
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 04:53:31 pm »

Thanks JOe, I'm not on receiving end of the share.  I'm not sending a link yet;  last resort, so when you do a dropbox share, what do they see on their end; and why do 90% have no problems, but few I get the need permission?
Logged
Canon 5DS4/ 5D2/ Canon 16-35, 24-105, fixed 85, Profoto D1s
Pages: [1]   Go Up