Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HasselbladH5D-50C Body and 2 Lenses Excellent + SOLD  (Read 375 times)

rollsman44

HasselbladH5D-50C Body and 2 Lenses Excellent + SOLD
« on: December 04, 2021, 08:20:57 am »

SOLD:  I am selling my Hasselblad H5D-50c Body ( low shutter count about 1650) Excellent condition. Comes with Hasselblad camera bag, battery and Charger and Strap, cable
Asking: 4300.00     REDUCED   Also, I will Include a L Bracket and 3 CF cards

SOLD:  Hasselblad HC 80mm 2.8 Lens with caps and lens shade Very Good Condition Glass is Perfect. I rate it 8+/9 shows some minor wear. With B+W Filter       Asking 600.00  SOLD

SOLD:  Hasselblad HCD 28mm f/4 for H Series Digital Cameras. Comes with front/rear caps and a hood. shutter count is 1475. With a NEW B+W Clear Filter.( 120.00) Included    No Dust, No Haze. Works Perfectly.  Asking. 1600.00   REDUCED
I have a Excellent reputation on FM Shipping is Paid by Buyers. UPS.   ALL ITEMS REDUCED.   FREE SHIPPING

I accept Paypal. The Camera and Lenses have Excellent Image Quality. Great Skin Tones. I will accept ANY REASONABLE OFFER

Yes, it does. It was used tethered in their store to shoot reproduction to computer.
But usb c has to have a direct connection.
No splices, unless their are powered.
          EVERYTHING SOLD   Thanks

« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 10:01:44 pm by rollsman44 »

rollsman44

additional images of H5D-50c

rollsman44

Hasselblad HC 80mm 2.8   Condition 8+- 9   Works perfectly. Includes both caps, lens shade and B+W Clear Filter

rollsman44

Hasselblad HCD 28mm Lens 9-9+ Condition.  Comes with both caps and lens shade and a NEW B+W Clear Filter.    This is a Fantastic wide angle lens and Sharp.

rollsman44

This is the Lens Firmware and Lens Actuations on the 80 and 28 mm lenses.  The first 2 pictures are from the HC 80   
      The other 2 for the HCD 28mm
Pages: [1]   Go Up