Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HASSELBLAD X1D2 OR HASSY H5D-50C  (Read 720 times)

rollsman44

HASSELBLAD X1D2 OR HASSY H5D-50C
« on: November 20, 2021, 10:47:20 pm »

THey both have the same sensor so whats the actual differences. Other than size and weight is there a difference in image quality. thanks

BobShaw

• Aspiration Images
Re: HASSELBLAD X1D2 OR HASSY H5D-50C
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 04:16:19 pm »

I doubt if there would be much if any difference in image quality.

Size and weight would be enough for me, it becomes a whole new world of portability.
But you could probably add two years newer (X1D) or 4 years newer for the X1DII, which is a current model and possibly cheaper!

I can't think of any reasons to prefer the H5 other than if you need to use it on a tech camera, or want a waist level finder.

The EVF is the main difference. You can't just look through the view finder. The camera has to be on for a start.
Annoying at first but you soon get used to it and I love the ability to see in the almost dark.

I loved my 4 of H series cameras, but the H series now is a virtual steam engine with lots of moving parts. None in the X1D except the wheels.

Haven't you had both of these cameras?
Website - http://AspirationImages.com
Studio and Commercial Photography

rollsman44

Re: HASSELBLAD X1D2 OR HASSY H5D-50C
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 06:30:45 pm »

I had both and Like both. I mainly shoot on a tripod as I am not as steady as I used to be.  The X1D2 is an excellent instrument and so is the H5D-50.  The only issue is the weight of the H
Pages: [1]   Go Up