Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Camera RAW 14.0 - where did moire reduction go?  (Read 830 times)

nemophoto

• Nemo Niemann Photography
Camera RAW 14.0 - where did moire reduction go?
« on: November 08, 2021, 09:35:03 pm »

I use moiré reduction adjustment brushes a lot in Lightroom. (Thankfully, I have not updated to the latest version of LR Classic based on this issue with ACR.) When I have missed a area of moiré in garments in LR, I've always been able to use ACR as a filter in Photoshop. Just now, that happened. I opened ACR and... no adjustment I can find that that I can use with the brush -- only the ability to use the brush to create a mask. Not a good move for fashion photographers.

I hope I'm just over-looking the obvious, that it still exists and has just been moved. Anyone know the answer to this?

fdisilvestro

• Frank Disilvestro
Re: Camera RAW 14.0 - where did moire reduction go?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 10:03:01 pm »

They just grouped all local adjustments under masks, but the brushes work the same as before. Draw you brush and then use the sliders, including "Moire reduction" as required.

mcbroomf

• Mike Broomfield
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 07:12:56 pm »

You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom, and if it's not showing up, it's in the Detail group which you may have to click on (the chevron) to show Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Moire reduction and Defringe sliders

nemophoto

• Nemo Niemann Photography
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2021, 05:11:51 pm »

Thanks. After seeing a thread like this in another posting, I see where it is now located. Not intuitive or quick, but that's the way it goes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up