Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: PHASE ONE XF KIT PLUS IQ1 100 BACK, 80mm, 110mm, 120mm Grip and much more  (Read 608 times)

sharifhamza

Phase One XF kit for sale in excellent but used condition.

Price is $21,000 excluding shipping. We can calculate shipping based on buyer location. Pick up in NY/NJ possible.

contact me on sharifhamza@me.com

I have a lot of photos of the kit and can supply to an email address as this forum only allows 4 images to be uploaded

I have had the camera kit since 2018.

Included:

Phase One XF Body w/ original box (serviced in Feb 2018 by Digital Transitions NYC)

Phase One XF Prism w/ original box

Phase One XF 80mm lens w/ original box and Lowepro Pouch - a few specs of dust in lens - no affect to image - (serviced in Feb 2018 by Digital Transitions NYC)

Phase One XF 120MM lens w/ original box and Lowepro Pouch - a few specs of dust in lens - no affect to image

Mamiya (Old Style) 110mm lens and Lowepro Pouch - a few specs of dust in lens - no affect to image

Phase One XF GRIP w/ original box and and all accessories - leather hand strap is unopened/unused

Phase One IQ 100 - 100 megapixel digital back - sensor is spotless

3 Phase One Branded Wraps

7 Batteries (different ages, some are older)

1 Charger

4 USB C Tether cables - two new, one still in plastic.

Phase One Pelican case insert bag for Peilican 1500 carry on case (I can give a pelican also but its looks very used but perfectly functional)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 02:56:24 pm by sharifhamza »

willdeleon

Hey there,

Is the 120mm lens the Blue Ring F4 version? If so, I'd be interested in that, but only if you are willing to break the kit apart.

Thanks and chat soon
Will

oncatca@hotmail.com

SHARIF , Thank you for your kind and detailed help in various ways.
Pages: [1]   Go Up