Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One I'd missed  (Read 374 times)

Chairman Bill

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3352
    • flickr page
One I'd missed
« on: October 17, 2021, 07:31:46 am »

I'd somehow overlooked processing this one - just another foggy drove road, but I quite like it. I think I might print this one.

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: One I'd missed
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 11:27:22 am »

Superb

John R

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5248
Re: One I'd missed
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2021, 11:32:50 am »

It's very nice; but I think since you are going to print it, I think you should give consideration on whether you want those shiny puddles at the bottom of the image as they do attract the eye quite a bit. and I think, at the expense of the rest of the image.
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: One I'd missed
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 11:55:02 am »

I could go along with removing the two shiny spots at the bottom left and right.

But your fog machine is working well, and the scene is a gem.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Rajan Parrikar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3950
    • Rajan Parrikar
Re: One I'd missed
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 02:06:18 pm »

Beautiful.

+1 to taming the shiny puddles.

Chairman Bill

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3352
    • flickr page
Re: One I'd missed
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 02:48:23 pm »

Thanks for that. I'll see what I can do with the puddles.
Pages: [1]   Go Up