Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Replacement Fuji NP-W235 battery & dual charger?  (Read 369 times)

Dave Gurtcheff

Replacement Fuji NP-W235 battery & dual charger?
« on: September 25, 2021, 07:39:38 pm »

Any recommendations for third party battery (to use as a spare) and dual battery charger? ebay is loaded with them, but any personal experiences?
 ;)
Thanks
Dave in NJ

armand

• Photos
Re: Replacement Fuji NP-W235 battery & dual charger?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 02:19:14 am »

I've used this one for years, works good enough: Wasabi Power Dual USB Battery... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X91RQCJ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Dave Gurtcheff

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 11:32:04 am »

Thanks Armand. I also use a Sony camera and I have a Wasabi Dual charger for that system and it seems OK. No experience with their batteries.
Dave

Jonathan Cross

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 01:07:40 pm »

Hi. I have found to my cost that it is not economic to use 3rd party batteries. Did you not get a double charger with your Fuji camera?
Best wishes,
Jonathan
Jonathan in UK

Dave Gurtcheff

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 02:22:59 pm »

Thanks all. I ended up ordering a Wasabi battery, and Wasabi dual charger for NP-W235 batteries. It came to $36.98 free shipping. I have used their chargers before, but never used their batteries, but the consensus seems to be their batteries are fine. If the charge does not last quite as long (this will be a spare battery), that is OK. As an 84 year old Amateur, I have a limited number of shots in me! ;-)

Thanks again

Dave in NJ
P.S. To Jonathan: I just sold my Fuji GFX 50R and pre-ordered the Fuji GFX 50SII (To get the IBIS---a big deal for me). That camera comes with a battery BUT NO CHARGER. To cut the cost to the bare minimum, I guess, you need to put the battery in the camera, and charge it by plugging in the camera via a supplied cable. This is unsatisfactory to me. I may want to charge a battery and go out shooting at the same time. Thanks for your input
Pages: [1]   Go Up