Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 01, 2026, 05:57:11 am
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
Street Showcase
>
Doubt
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Doubt (Read 357 times)
RSL
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 16748
Doubt
«
on:
September 24, 2021, 10:56:47 am »
.
Logged
Russ Lewis
www.russ-lewis.com.
Eric Myrvaagnes
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 22813
http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Doubt
«
Reply #1 on:
September 24, 2021, 11:25:36 am »
She does look lost.
Is that in an airport or train station?
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website:
http://myrvaagnes.com
)
RSL
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 16748
Re: Doubt
«
Reply #2 on:
September 24, 2021, 11:49:07 am »
Actually, it was a bus station in Colorado Springs, Eric. I was sitting on a bench when I shot this. I wasn't riding the buses, but I used to get some find shots around the bus station -- back when I was able to be a flaneur.
Logged
Russ Lewis
www.russ-lewis.com.
Eric Myrvaagnes
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 22813
http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Doubt
«
Reply #3 on:
September 24, 2021, 01:14:55 pm »
Ah, my instinct was right. The look on her face, and the un-beautiful roof, suggested a transportation terminal of some sort. Just the sort of place you can find a number of people looking lost.
A fine shot.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website:
http://myrvaagnes.com
)
RSL
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 16748
Re: Doubt
«
Reply #4 on:
September 24, 2021, 02:50:10 pm »
Thanks, Eric. That gal really was wired.
Logged
Russ Lewis
www.russ-lewis.com.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
Street Showcase
>
Doubt
Loading...