Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do You Know The "10-Ways" To Adapt Lenses To Mirrorless Cameras?  (Read 459 times)

Webman

Do You Know The "10-Ways" To Adapt Lenses To Mirrorless Cameras?
« on: September 17, 2021, 02:40:51 pm »

Many successful photographers and videographers are already using inexpensive, adapted, older, film-era, “character” lenses instead of high-priced, “too perfect” modern lenses.  They've discovered that many vintage lenses can create photos and videos with a fine-art rendering and exceptional bokeh that enables their work to stand out.

For those wanting to learn how to adapt any lens to their mirrorless camera, I’ve just launched my 7-hour video course entitled “Adapt Vintage Lenses To Modern Cameras”.  In this course you'll learn "The 10-Methods" of adapting lenses.  These methods will work on the following types of lenses:
•   modern lenses
•   vintage film-era lenses
•   non-photographic lenses that don’t even have a mount

This course features discussions and demonstrations of the latest and most advanced: lens adapters; and lens adapting techniques.  Also, I share my original adapting tips and secrets.

Below is a link to a short video that provides a course overview.  It reviews each of the 10-Methods of any lens to a mirrorless camera.  Check it out to see how many of the 10-Methods you’re familiar with! 

https://www.udemy.com/course/adapt-vintage-lenses-to-modern-cameras/?couponCode=INTRODUCTORY-OFFER
Pages: [1]   Go Up