Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad 907X CFV II 50C + XCD 4/45P + accessories  (Read 437 times)

sfoxworth

FS: Hasselblad 907X CFV II 50C + XCD 4/45P + accessories
« on: August 17, 2021, 08:48:32 pm »

SOLD

Selling my beautiful Hasselblad 907X / CFV II 50C kit + XCD 4/45P lens.

(I'd prefer to sell this as a kit at the moment. If there's enough interest in splitting them up, I may change my mind.)

I bought this kit in April 2021 from Capture Integration for a series of architectural/interior projects. Both on its own, paired with the XCD 4/45P lens, and as a digital back attached to my 503CW body + Zeiss 2.8/80 lens, this camera performed flawlessly. I am technically the second owner; the original owner, who purchased it from CI, opened the box but never powered it on or mounted the lens. They then returned both directly to CI who, after checking it, sold the kit to me as a like-new/open-box item at a slight discount.

The 907X/CFV II 50C is in excellent condition with recently updated firmware. Very light cosmetic wear on the bottom right corner of the power button, a known issue that Hasselblad will replace for free, I think, but I've never bothered. I kept the protective plastic on the LCD because I guess I'm that guy.

The XCD 4/45P lens is also in excellent condition. When photographing this for sale, I noticed three very tiny cosmetic nicks on the outer rim that I'd never noticed before. Just noting this for transparency. This lens is otherwise perfect. No scratches or issues, mechanical or electronic, whatsoever. Includes a B+W 007 Clear MRC nano filter that I've always kept on it, front and back caps, and soft bag.

Besides the 907x CFV II 50C and XCD 4/45P lens, this complete set includes x5 Hasselblad batteries (four 3200 MHz batteries and one newer, high-capacity 3400 MHz battery), flash sync cable, Hasselblad dual charging hub, x2 each plug-in hubs and USB 3.0 Type-C to Type-A cables, all body caps, Hasselblad strap, manual, and all original packaging.

Asking $6800 net. I'll cover USPS shipping and insurance within CONUS if the buyer covers 3% Paypal fees.

Open to trade, plus a bit extra, for a black Leica M10-R in equal condition.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 09:20:11 pm by sfoxworth »
Pages: [1]   Go Up