Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad 503CW + Zeiss Planar T* 2.8/80mm CFE  (Read 482 times)

sfoxworth

FS: Hasselblad 503CW + Zeiss Planar T* 2.8/80mm CFE
« on: August 17, 2021, 02:53:19 pm »

SOLD

Paring down and selling my Hasselblad 50CW + 80mm as a kit. (If I get a lot of interest in the body or lens alone, I may later consider separating them, but not right now.)

This later-serial number 503CW body, dated 2002, is a jewel. Purchased June 2021 from a trusted Japanese camera seller who graded it "mint." I've run six rolls of film through it without any issues. This camera is the ISO 3200 version distributed to the Japanese domestic market through Shriro Group, indicated by the star preceding the "503CW" marking. Very slight usage marks on the camera baseplate and slight lifting of the leatherette along the upper body. This can easily be reglued; the leatherette is in otherwise excellent condition. The A12 Type IV back, also distributed by Shriro for the JDM, is in equally mint condition, as are the Acute Matte D ground glass and waist-level finder. Includes the brand-new Artisan & Artist ACAM-505 camera strap + box, body cap and front lens cap.

The Zeiss Planar T* 2.8/80mm CFE lens, too, was purchased June 2021 from a seller in Japan who graded it "mint; almost like-new." I've also found this to be true: The focus is accurate, the action is precise, and there is no fogging, fungus, or discernible scratches.

Besides making film photographs with this camera, I've used this to great success on architectural and interior shoots paired with the Hasselblad CFV II 50C digital backā€”the images are just gorgeous. I'm also selling my Hasselblad 907x/CFV II 50C + XCD 4/45P kit and am open to selling both kits as a package.

Asking $3950 net. Everything will be well-packed and shipped USPS Priority. I'll cover USPS shipping within CONUS if the buyer covers PayPal fees.

Any questions, let me know. Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 09:19:41 pm by sfoxworth »
Pages: [1]   Go Up