Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there a way to generate .DCP profile HSV Tables from 3D LUTs?  (Read 556 times)

NateWeatherly

I’ve been trying to get everything I can out of ACR custom camera profiles but coding HSV tables by hand (as suggested in the DNG SDK) just isn’t really an option for me. It seems like there’s got to be a way to generate HSV “look” tables from a 3D LUT, right? Just to be clear, I’m not talking about the 3D LUT at the bottom of the custom profile dialog, but the “look” table option up above that. I’d like to be able to apply one custom color transform earlier in the processing pipeline and then another via the 3D LUT at the end.

Does anyone else use 3D LUT Creator? Do you know whether this is what is being created when you transform a 3D LUT to a Lightroom profile in the app?

I’d love to have an app like Lumariver that lets you load a 3D LUT for your look table rather than a preformatted HSV table and that includes the ability to add a 3DLUT to .DCP profiles to avoid having to do it in ACR. If only I knew how to code—or had the time to learn!

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up