Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ocean  (Read 373 times)

armand

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5566
    • Photos
Ocean
« on: July 24, 2021, 08:40:09 pm »

slightly abstract




francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Ocean
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 09:31:08 am »

I love them both but I find the one with the sailboat more pleasing. The fog/cloud layer looks more interesting. #2 is simpler, more abstract but very nice too.
Logged
Francois

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Ocean
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 06:34:04 pm »

I love them both but I find the one with the sailboat more pleasing. The fog/cloud layer looks more interesting. #2 is simpler, more abstract but very nice too.
I agree.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

armand

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5566
    • Photos
Re: Ocean
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 07:39:37 am »

Thank you Francois and Eric!
Pages: [1]   Go Up