Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HP z3200ps V4 Driver - Remove Blank Areas Problem  (Read 203 times)

William Chitham

HP z3200ps V4 Driver - Remove Blank Areas Problem
« on: June 09, 2021, 11:16:04 am »

I finally cottoned on to the availability of the V4 drivers for my aging Z3200ps a few months ago and was delighted to find that I can now print direct from Photoshop again and an occasional recurring print glitch that put a pale stripe across the prints seems to have disappeared, yippee. However every silver lining is wrapped in a cloud, in this case the wizzo new interface which I find much less easy to use that the old one and worst of all the new way it implements the "remove blank areas". This used to be "remove top and bottom blank areas" and I used it all the time to avoid having to constantly make custom page sizes. It worked as expected just on the top and bottom, respected the Qimage corner marks and left the image where you put it on the width of the paper. The new version doesn't just take off the top and bottom but also moves the image sideways and frequently crops out corner marks or crop marks from the leading edge and the near side. Is there any way to make it work like the old implementation?
William.
Pages: [1]   Go Up