Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Farm  (Read 363 times)

armand

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5566
    • Photos
Farm
« on: June 05, 2021, 06:13:39 pm »

On a farm







David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: Farm
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 07:25:06 pm »

First: OUTSTANDING! Yes, I am "shrieking."

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Farm
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2021, 07:44:18 pm »

I'll just whisper. I like these, especially the first.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Bob_B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3747
  • It's all about light
    • Robert Belas Photography
Re: Farm
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 06:43:12 am »

+1 to the first one
Logged
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

armand

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5566
    • Photos
Re: Farm
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2021, 05:09:31 pm »

Thank you David, Eric and Bob!
Pages: [1]   Go Up