Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photo essay by Tony Kuyper  (Read 956 times)

Eric Myrvaagnes

• http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Photo essay by Tony Kuyper
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 09:52:53 am »

That's a superb, thoughtful, inspirational essay.
Thanks for posting the link to it.
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

David Eckels

• It's just a camera.
    • Website
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 11:06:07 am »

That's a superb, thoughtful, inspirational essay.
Thanks for posting the link to it.
Indeed

Mark Nadler

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 12:14:26 pm »

Rajan, thanks for posting.  A couple of days ago I was speaking with my wife about his core message.  Great writers say that you should always write about what you
know.  I know my back yard (metaphorically speaking) and my images reflect what I know.  I am now in the process of reorganizing my photographs and 99% of them reflect the places I live or visit on a regular basis. 

Anyone interested my website (under construction) please go to karmredland.com.  Any feedback can be sent to karmredland@gmail.com.

Thanks

Mark

Rajan Parrikar

• Rajan Parrikar
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 01:02:30 pm »

Rajan, thanks for posting.  A couple of days ago I was speaking with my wife about his core message.  Great writers say that you should always write about what you
know.  I know my back yard (metaphorically speaking) and my images reflect what I know.  I am now in the process of reorganizing my photographs and 99% of them reflect the places I live or visit on a regular basis. 

Anyone interested my website (under construction) please go to karmredland.com.  Any feedback can be sent to karmredland@gmail.com.

Thanks

Mark

Mark, your link to the website says "server not found."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 01:48:04 pm by Rajan Parrikar »

Mark Nadler

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 07:08:49 pm »

My website was deactivated because I did not respond to a message requesting that I confirm that I am who I say I am.  This is the second time I received this request from Wix.com.  Is this common?  Well, anyway, I did it and www.karmredland.com should work.  Again, this site is under construction.  Feel free to provide me with your feedback.  Please send your thoughts to karmredland@gmail.com

mark

francois

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 09:09:50 am »

Thanks for sharing this very interesting article.
Francois

James Clark

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2021, 02:31:06 pm »

Great essay and I love the images.  He's captured and spoken my exact philosophy of photography better than I ever could.

Not to make this about me, but last time I went through my collection, I realized that my very, very best images were the ones that I just happened up, not the ones that I went out expecting to get (including an agave series not unlike what formed the basis of the Kuyper article).

Thanks for sharing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up