Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Print margin trouble  (Read 1165 times)

mtakeda

Print margin trouble
« on: May 18, 2021, 07:40:48 pm »

Even I set margin of the both sides, top and bottom to my liking the print shows odd margin and can anyone make suggestion how to do it right?

mtakeda

Re: Print margin trouble
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 07:42:30 pm »

These are the setting at CP1.

TonyW

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 06:42:35 am »

I am new to C1 and downloaded the Fuji version while waiting for my camera delivery.  I usually print from LR or PS but thought I would have a quick play with the print dialogue.  Copy of most of your settings prints exactly as shown centred on an A4 sheet to a Canon printer. 
Note:The image is not mine, I downloaded some raw Fuji GFX file samples and cannot remember where from, therefore unable to give credit to the owner of the image, so I have blurred it to protect the owner copyright.

I suspect that this may be caused by incorrect settings in the Print Driver and would suggest checking the Page Setup and Prints Settings in C1 that will take you to the printer driver.  Hope that of some help
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 06:46:50 am by TonyW »

mtakeda

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 07:16:18 pm »

Thank you, Tony.
I made sure  to get the preview show the border as I like in the printer driver.  The image is right in the center. Yet the results are different. By the way I sent mail to tech support of CP but they said the case is closed after no reply for more than two weeks and I have never got the support.

TonyW

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 02:44:12 pm »

I do not claim to be 100% sure but I think you may have missed what I was suggesting i.e. that the C1 Print menu is likely to be OK (while related this is not the real print driver).  The base problem actually lies in the route print driver for your Epson/Canon/HP? printer.  You can get to the settings directly from within C1 by:

• In C1 goto File > Print.  A dialogue box with your selected printer name should open
  • Goto the two boxes lablelled Page Setup..  and Print Settings.. and click on Print Settings
  • A dialogue box will open showing your selected printer (Windows) click on Preferences
  • A new dialogue box will open Printing Preferences and will have tabs such as Quick, Main, Page Setup, Maintenance - may vary depending on OS.
  • Click on each tab in order and alter settings to reflect your requirements.  Pay close attention to Page Setup tab as here are the settings for borderless, scaled, fit to page etc. and may even have an automatic reduce large document that printer cannot output.  Somewhere here is where I expect the error not in the C1 Print dialogue

I hope this may offer the solution

mtakeda

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 09:00:26 pm »

Thank for kind advice.
I have been doing what you have suggested workflow but made sure agin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up