Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Life on Window  (Read 488 times)

Rajan Parrikar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3950
    • Rajan Parrikar
Life on Window
« on: April 27, 2021, 10:59:04 am »

Chris Kern

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2204
    • Chris Kern's Eponymous Website
Re: Life on Window
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 06:17:11 pm »

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Life on Window
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 10:32:07 pm »

That's a wonderful collection of windows and (most of) their occupants.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Bob_B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3747
  • It's all about light
    • Robert Belas Photography
Re: Life on Window
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 07:48:42 am »

Expressive set. (There are other gems in this series on you blog page that I hope you will post here as well.)
Logged
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

Dale Villeponteaux

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 378
Re: Life on Window
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 08:00:48 am »

All three are up to the standard I have come to expect
of Mr. Parrikar, but I favor the second because of its
classic simplicity.

Regards,
Dale
Logged
My avatar isn't an accurate portrayal; I have much less hair.

Rajan Parrikar

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3950
    • Rajan Parrikar
Re: Life on Window
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 03:15:43 pm »

Thank you, gentlemen.

Bob, I am posting 3 more here.

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Life on Window
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2021, 12:06:52 pm »

Lovely and perfect as a follow-up…
Bravo!
Logged
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up