Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need quality adhesive backed printable paper  (Read 321 times)

tsinsf

Need quality adhesive backed printable paper
« on: April 25, 2021, 08:15:49 pm »

I am making a present for my grandson: I have a presentation book with 20 clear polypropyline inserts that will contain letter sized photos printed on Epson Luster that I am printing with my Epson P 900. The cover is thin black plastic and I would like to attach a photo with some print that will serve as my cover for the collection. Rather than try to glue on a photo I would prefer to print onto adhesive backed paper then attach that. The only thing I can find is very cheap, 100 sheets for unter $20, so I am quessing it is not very good quality. Can anybody recommend a quality adhesive backed printable paper? 8 x10 or 8.5 x 11?

Or, if you can recommend an easy way to cleanly attach a photo onto the cover. I don't have and am not interested in buying a dry mount press. Thanks!!

MichaelKoerner

• www.medien-atelier.at
Re: Need quality adhesive backed printable paper
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 03:21:26 pm »

In my experience, any kind of glueing w,ithout wrapping around the corners does not work very well on flexible substrates (and in my understanding the black plastic cover is flexible, no? )

Sooner or later the corners get loose/dirty/peel off...

I would cut a window into the black plastic cover and put an interesting/surprising motif onto the first inner page, of which the window only shows a detail.

Looks neat and clean + surprise effect.

tsinsf

Re: Need quality adhesive backed printable paper
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 04:25:07 pm »

Thanks, good suggestion. And yes, very flexible cover.
Pages: [1]   Go Up