Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: “send to email recipient” in Windows 10 disappeared  (Read 1139 times)

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
“send to email recipient” in Windows 10 disappeared
« on: April 11, 2021, 10:24:42 am »

I run Windows 10 and have Outlook installed as well. Recently, when I right-click on a web page on Chrome, I no longer get a selection that "send to email recipient" appears. So there's no way to easily email the web page link to anyone.

Is there a fix for this? The attached picture shows the current right-click selection box without the email function.

degrub

Re: “send to email recipient” in Windows 10 disappeared
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 09:38:30 pm »

Highlight the link of interest, ctrl c.
Open a new email or if in reply, just ctrl v to paste the link.
Done.

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2021, 11:13:52 am »

Highlight the link of interest, ctrl c.
Open a new email or if in reply, just ctrl v to paste the link.
Done.
Thatnks.  That helps a little.  The old way, the new email would open, the link would be automatically pasted into the text section and the title of the article would be inserted into the subject box all in one click.  Very convenient. 

I just recalled that Chrome deleted it on a previous update but then added it back in again.  So maybe that's what happened again.  I'll have to check with Chrome.  Thanks

Alan Klein

• Flicker photos
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 11:29:15 am »

OK I just figured it out.   Somehow the boxes in the Extension section in Chrome for this function were cleared.  So I re-checked and saved them and now it's working.  Thnaks everyone.

Pages: [1]   Go Up