Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lucky Number in Pickwick, TN  (Read 483 times)

Todd Suttles

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 681
  • Hi, amateur learning my way...
    • Todd Suttles
Lucky Number in Pickwick, TN
« on: April 04, 2021, 08:45:53 pm »

Some humor to balance the dark side. :)
Logged
One Day At A Time

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Lucky Number in Pickwick, TN
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2021, 11:55:44 pm »

It reminds me of a similar machine in a Boston subway station many years ago. But the one I saw advertised "Your Weight and Fate," but somebody had scratched out the final "e."
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Todd Suttles

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 681
  • Hi, amateur learning my way...
    • Todd Suttles
Re: Lucky Number in Pickwick, TN
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 11:16:18 am »

It reminds me of a similar machine in a Boston subway station many years ago. But the one I saw advertised "Your Weight and Fate," but somebody had scratched out the final "e."
LOL  Great!!
Logged
One Day At A Time

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Lucky Number in Pickwick, TN
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 08:30:12 am »

It reminds me of a similar machine in a Boston subway station many years ago. But the one I saw advertised "Your Weight and Fate," but somebody had scratched out the final "e."

Great, so funny, but it might have been a typo in the original text?

As for the shot, I like it a lot. I haven't seen that type of scales in a very long time… (again, it may also be because of misleading advertising ;-) )
Logged
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up