Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Daring Dove  (Read 620 times)

rabanito

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1587
The Daring Dove
« on: March 17, 2021, 01:44:11 pm »

I know, this is not Art but I just wanted to share   ;D
From my garden. The two gangsters are visitors.
Logged

John R

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5248
Re: The Daring Dove
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 04:10:46 pm »

Hey I see a door for the cats. They can't be visitors. Perhaps one. I like the expression of the white cat. As in, what nerve that bird has!

JR
Logged

rabanito

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1587
Re: The Daring Dove
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 06:30:41 pm »

Hey I see a door for the cats. They can't be visitors. Perhaps one. I like the expression of the white cat. As in, what nerve that bird has!

JR
You're right. But they don't have the right chip :-)
The one with the magic chip is doing a well deserved siesta inside after his night watch.
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: The Daring Dove
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 08:59:34 pm »

That hasall the elements of a great "street" photo. A great catch!
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

rabanito

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1587
Re: The Daring Dove
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 07:16:08 am »

 ;D
Don't tell Russ, I cropped a little...
Logged

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: The Daring Dove
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 07:59:19 am »

The next frame should be even more interesting!
Logged
Francois

rabanito

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1587
Re: The Daring Dove
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 09:30:50 am »

The next frame should be even more interesting!

Believe it or not, nothing happened.
I think they were both astonished  ???
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: The Daring Dove
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2021, 10:49:37 am »

I think they were both astonished  ???
"Wow! I've never seen a mouse that big. And what a strange nose it has!"
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: The Daring Dove
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2021, 12:53:14 pm »

Believe it or not, nothing happened.
I think they were both astonished  ???

Well, that's real life!  :D
Logged
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up