Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Storage  (Read 3572 times)

howie

Storage
« on: December 21, 2006, 08:52:19 am »

Hi, I'm a new subscriber starting with the Big Kahuna.  My wife has been asking me, "What should <place relative's name here> get for you?.  I was thinking... money toward framing supplies, mats, ? and then I stumbled on the video journal.  Perfect.  And more "concrete".

Anyway, this may have been asked before.  If you buy earlier sets, they come in these presentation cases, which I assume are nice for storage.  Do you plan to sell these cases (cases only, no DVDs) for people who get the subscription?  It seems like it would be a nice consistent way to store the journal, rather than have only the earlier issues in the cases.

Looking forward to my journals,

Howie

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Storage
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 09:15:17 am »

Short answer is: No, but . . .

We plan to continue to bundle four packs (each Volume) as we complete the last of the four issues of a Volume. The 'Amaray' packages themselves are relatively inexpensive but expensive to ship. So our solution is to offer artwork for standard 'jewel' boxes that can be downloaded here.

Should you would prefer artwork for the larger Amaray cases, drop me a PM and I will send you the link for that download.

Both types of boxes are widely available either online or at a 'dollar' store.

CS

howie

Storage
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 09:21:53 am »

Thank you!  I won't need to do this until I get #16, but you'll be hearing from me.

Howie
Pages: [1]   Go Up