Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheap 15mm external VF  (Read 328 times)

Peter786

Cheap 15mm external VF
« on: February 26, 2021, 01:35:55 am »

Hello. I need a 15mm external vf for a voigtlander super wide 15 V1 that I’m considering buying. Anyone know of cheap external VFs? Or anyone have one for sale? I found one for the Nikonos underwater lens but I think the VF will, like the lens, be only for UW. Anyone know about this?

Peter786

Re: Cheap 15mm external VF
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 02:25:13 pm »

No one know?

mcbroomf

• Mike Broomfield
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 06:01:48 pm »

I may have the original 15mm Voigtlander VF somewhere as I use Sony (although there's a possibility it might be the 12mm).  I'll see if I can dig it out.  Really not sure where it might be.

PM me and we'll see.

langier

• Celebrating Rural America, the Balkans and beyond
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 06:03:53 pm »

Pretty sure you are correct about the 15mm UW Nikkor that it's optimized for underwater...

I'd take a look on eBay and hope you find one unbundled from one of the several 15mm versions and doing a quick search out of curiosity, there are several Voiglander and Ziess besides the UW Nikkor for sales from around $100.

An alternative would be to buy a combo lens/viewfinder and sell the lens. Otherwise, you may be able to hack one from mounting board and duct tape like I once used to do, akin to a sports finder. It may look ugly but does the job!
Larry Angier
ASMP, ACT, & many more! @sacred_icons
https://angier-fox.photoshelter.com

mcbroomf

• Mike Broomfield
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 04:53:31 am »

I have looked around and cannot find the VF I used to have.  Probably discarded when I cleared out boxes some time ago.
Pages: [1]   Go Up