Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your photos through different iPhone models  (Read 1402 times)

henryterry

Your photos through different iPhone models
« on: February 17, 2021, 03:33:13 am »

Best Dot Laser Level: Dewalt DW083K-3 Beam Laser Level Review

Professional laser levels are not that easy to find especially when you want all the features on one platform. Dewalt DW083K laser level is a 3-point device that is not only durable in construction but also efficient in performance. It’s the best self-leveling laser level that can offer you advanced features and functions to attempt multiple projects in a day. Let’s see what it can offer to users.

Characteristics of Dewalt DW083K Laser Level

❖Weight: 0.01 ounces

❖Batteries: 4AA

❖Laser Class: II

❖Leveling Type: Automatic

❖Rated: IP54

❖Accuracy: +/-1/4”

Features of Dewalt DW083K Laser Level:

Mounted Accessories:

Dewalt is one of the premium brands, and when we are talking about accessories, you will never find anything missing from this brand. DW083K laser level has come up with an integrated magnetic pivoting bracket, and it is located at the bottom of the device. It’s suitable to attach devices for drywall track installation and on other surfaces as well. The grip is hard and satisfying for long-term use.

IP54 Rated:

DW083K is an IP54-rated device that can protect laser level and internal parts from all rough weather conditions including rain, dust, and storm. This device is also capable of working in any condition and will keep satisfying you with impressive and efficient performance. It will support all sorts of outdoor and indoor projects with perfection.

Accuracy:

The accuracy of this device is impressive as well as good enough to provide you with a strong beam in odd lighting conditions. The accuracy of this best laser level is about 1/4-inch at a distance of 100ft. It is suitable and ideal when you want to work outdoors and on complex projects.

Power Lock System:

A user needs to choose a durable and reliable laser level that can survive in any condition, and it can also enhance life. The power lock system in the DW083 laser level has a single lever for on/off that helps in locking the pendulum and it also increases the visibility. This system will also help you in keeping the device safe while you are transporting it from one place to another.

Other Features:

DW083K laser level has come up with other accessories and features as well including 4AA batteries, tough body construction to survive at the job site, and a warranty in case of any damage. This premium laser level is compact and portable so you can always travel with this device anywhere and you will love the overall efficiency of this device to reduce the time frame.

Conclusion:

This construction laser level is loaded with features and is suitable for everyone, no matter if you are a beginner or an expert. From mounting accessories to high precision, this device has the potential to provide you with everything you want from a top-rated laser level at a suitable price in one place.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 06:20:04 am by henryterry »

digitaldog

• Andrew Rodney
    • http://www.digitaldog.net/
Re: Your photos through different iPhone models
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 11:30:36 am »

I upgraded from an iPhone 10 to an iPhone 12 Pro and I’m super happy with the new camera. You get night mode plus more options for lenses.
http://www.digitaldog.net/
Author "Color Management for Photographers".

Jonathan Cross

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 02:39:51 am »

Upgraded from 5s to 12pro. Really pleased and I use it lots. I like the 3 lenses. I have just bought an Ailun tripod mount with their Bluetooth remote shutter release for a very good price from Amazon in UK. With a small tripod it has made video so much easier.
Jonathan
Jonathan in UK

langier

• Celebrating Rural America, the Balkans and beyond
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 04:33:33 pm »

Went from an SE to a X with two lenses. Wow! Then I lost it and went to an XS Max. Even better screen and easier on my older eyes. A month ago it got upgraded to a 12 Max. Even better with the third lens, large screen, lots of space inside.

What was once a camera in a pinch in my pockets has now become a primary way to shoot, process and share. It's lots more fun and interesting than the single lens cameras of prior generations.
Larry Angier
ASMP, ACT, & many more! @sacred_icons
https://angier-fox.photoshelter.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up