Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR update still not workable  (Read 511 times)

zobelaudio

• zobeleye.com
LR update still not workable
« on: February 10, 2021, 06:04:51 am »

Hi Guys,
I don't know how far this has been dicussed here already.
Just haven't been able to update from 9.1 since nov, since I have the wellknown issue of LR 10 or 10.1 not being useable with my setup.
A real fix is just not coming and I am very frustrated, since I'd really like to do colorgrading in LR and not having to revert to plugins or C1, since I still have lots of 645Z files...
I have been subscribed to

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-slow-ui-when-using-mac-and-custom-display-profile/5f91bbf7917fbb3a9935742e?commentId=60217d5364100a03adc85aa4

for a long time now and I am not aware of any fix coming from Adobe, let alone any progress report, that could give me hope.
Now I know that some of you are close to Adobe, or working with them and so can we get please get some feedback other than
"they are working on it"???
Even "fuck off, we don't need your money" would point me in a direction...
I am sure lot's of people feel the same way, and sorry if I offended anyone, I just feel that there is no movement regarding this very serious issue.
And no, I don't wanna work in Srgb or use other fixes that have been suggested,
I wanna get my money's worth.

kind regards
Stephan

kers

• Pieter Kers
Re: LR update still not workable
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 02:38:25 pm »

If i read correctly it is only with MacOSX and then only some computers configurations- is that right?

I work on Mojave, I9 processor and an ati Radeon RX 480 GPU no problems here...with LR 10.1.1
I have a custom ICC profile for my screen.
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

zobelaudio

• zobeleye.com
Re: LR update still not workable
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 02:40:40 pm »

consider yourself lucky
Pages: [1]   Go Up