Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EVOLVING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY INTO CINEMATOGRAPHY. Episode 05  (Read 914 times)

Ray Harrison

Re: EVOLVING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY INTO CINEMATOGRAPHY. Episode 05
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 05:59:29 pm »

I've enjoyed this series! I'd love to see (preferably longer form) video series from Matt that go more in-depth in areas of cinematography of his choosing. I actually never thought I'd be interested in the subject but over the past year I've had to think more about video given the nature of work transformation over the past year. So it's become quite interesting, to say the least - and not because I want to look good at work  :) but actually around the whole subject itself.

Cheers,
Ray

josh.reichmann

• Administrator
Re: EVOLVING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY INTO CINEMATOGRAPHY. Episode 05
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 06:46:17 pm »

I've enjoyed this series! I'd love to see (preferably longer form) video series from Matt that go more in-depth in areas of cinematography of his choosing. I actually never thought I'd be interested in the subject but over the past year I've had to think more about video given the nature of work transformation over the past year. So it's become quite interesting, to say the least - and not because I want to look good at work  :) but actually around the whole subject itself.

Cheers,
Ray

That’s excellent to hear.
I’m positive that Matt has much more to say on the topic, and beyond making the transition from stills to moving images- he has a wealth of shooting experience.
We shall see if a more expansive series is in the cards.

Josh
Compassion and wisdom are inextricably linked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up