Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sold: Canon iPF 8300 in SoCal  (Read 162 times)

dpirazzi

Sold: Canon iPF 8300 in SoCal
« on: January 25, 2021, 05:10:25 pm »

This has been sold via ebay.

Canon iPF 8300 44 inch Large Format Printer in good condition, Yellow channel needs clearing.

This has been a reliable printer that has had very low Use – used in home for personal printing, total area printed only 89 sq. meters.

Four months ago, the printer began having problems with the Yellow channel, and I replaced the left head twice. I have also replaced the ribbon cables to the carriage. The yellow problem persists, and the ink has now run low on 3 colors and the printer needs a new maintenance cart. I don't have time or interest to continue the troubleshooting and hoping someone else can get it working or use the parts.

The printer is not currently showing any error codes.
The right head is less than two years old with about 20k Mdot, still in good condition.
The left head is new, installed 4 months ago. Since installation, no printing has been done, just nozzle checks. 1650 Mdot.
The pictured Nozzle Check was made this week while in Service Mode (shows actual head condition, no mapping of clogged nozzles).
All ink carts are 330ml, except for Photo Gray and Gray, which are 700ml. Approximate levels shown in attached photo.
Manufactured in Japan before the earthquake caused Canon to move production elsewhere.
Includes roll of Heavyweight Coated Paper for head alignment.
No stand, printer and accessories only.
Printer is sold as is, no warranty given or implied.

I am asking $350 for the printer, which was what I paid for the new left printhead alone.

Pick up in Long Beach, CA. I will get the printer to the curb and help you load into your vehicle.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 07:00:27 pm by dpirazzi »
Pages: [1]   Go Up