Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getdpi down? Out? Gone? Or taken over?  (Read 749 times)

BAB

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 535
Getdpi down? Out? Gone? Or taken over?
« on: January 23, 2021, 09:53:31 am »

I can’t log in of course ther is some talk it’s shut down or being taken over. But I can’t understand why content is not still up does anyone know what’s up?

Thanks
Logged
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kic

faberryman

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4851
Re: Getdpi down? Out? Gone? Or taken over?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 10:10:09 am »

I can’t log in of course ther is some talk it’s shut down or being taken over. But I can’t understand why content is not still up does anyone know what’s up?

Ownership changed hands several months ago. The new owner changed the forum software. It was up and running last week when I checked. Its servers and definitely down this morning.
Logged

BAB

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 535
Re: Getdpi down? Out? Gone? Or taken over?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 12:59:10 pm »

thanks just got in this morning
Logged
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kic
Pages: [1]   Go Up