Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: walk  (Read 379 times)

Jeremy Roussak

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9263
    • site
walk
« on: December 22, 2020, 02:24:38 pm »

?

Jeremy
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: walk
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 03:54:27 pm »

What I find intriguing is that the sun patterns through the arches suggest monks walking.
I have no idea whether that was in your mind or not, but now that I've seen that, I can't unsee it.

I like it.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Frans Waterlander

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1046
Re: walk
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 12:06:14 pm »

If you had stepped a little to the right, would the intruding red thingamajig have totally disappeared?
Logged

Jeremy Roussak

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9263
    • site
Re: walk
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 04:29:26 am »

If you had stepped a little to the right, would the intruding red thingamajig have totally disappeared?

It certainly would: I've have photographed a wall a few inches from the lens.

Jeremy
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: walk
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2020, 01:31:33 pm »

You don't carry a few sticks of dynamite with you for use whenever they are artistically necessary?  ;)
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)
Pages: [1]   Go Up