Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Readers like you  (Read 231 times)

josh.reichmann

• Administrator
Readers like you
« on: December 10, 2020, 07:10:41 pm »

Hi all,
It’s a time of year where many people’s subscriptions are up for renewal. Many of the long time subscribers and supporters of the site frequent the coffee corner, so here I am with a small request. Subscribe to keep us alive. Without yearly support for the site in general, by its regular users, this free forum will not survive. Its in each of your hands. And we are working for you.

This site runs on a shoe-string budget and requires time and money to keep functional and updated. The size of the endeavour is deceptively consuming.
Behind the scenes we are building an updated back end, fixing bugs and editing old and new content.

My own editorial slant may or may not be to your liking. It’s always evolving just like our photography. I’m learning.

New writers (including an award winning Canadian editor) are coming on board for 2021 and projects are planned- I’m excited and always energized to carry forward my fathers work and the work of all contributors.

This will be our 22nd year(!)

Whether your photography practice is waning or just reigniting, (Never stop btw, as a professional musician/artist I can attest to periods of total darkness in my practice but I ALWAYS TAKE IT UP AGAIN- that is inevitable) this site is here for you and is here BECAUSE of you. Please forgive the all caps energy.

It is $1 dollar a month. Let that detonate. That $12 yearly fee allows us to maintain the space for you.
It also ensures the longevity of these deep threads of often valuable photographic knowledge to remain avail to all.
It’s yours to keep.

Much deep gratitude to all.
Love and light in this year of strange tidings. Lula remains standing and I am very glad.

Josh & Team

(If you cannot afford to contribute at this time, then feel no shame and enjoy! It’s here for all) 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 06:06:39 pm by josh.reichmann »
Compassion and wisdom are inextricably linked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up