Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I update my bank payment details?????  (Read 1576 times)

Dave (Isle of Skye)

• I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
How do I update my bank payment details?????
« on: November 23, 2020, 08:03:19 pm »

I have done this before, but I cannot find how I did this in the past, or things have changed and the Helpdesk link is utterly useless and just goes to this out of date page - https://www.zendesk.co.uk/help-center-closed/?utm_content=luminouslandscape.zendesk.com&utm_source=helpcenter-closed&utm_medium=poweredbyzendesk - which is not a good look is it?

I pay my annual fee because I like to come here, although not as much as I used to if I am honest, but I still come, so I am willing to add my little contribution to help keep what remains of this once great site alive - but I will be honest, each year it's getting a little harder to do this.

Oh and if you tell me I have to login to my account settings to get to my payment method, then it is asking me for a password that is different from the password I use to login to the site and also update my profile etc and that I have been using for years, yet the link in the email reminder you sent me to tell me to update my payment method, just goes to a list of what I have purchased over the years and with no other link.

Is it just me, or does it feel like this site is slowly decaying??

Dave

josh.reichmann

• Administrator
Re: How do I update my bank payment details?????
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 08:19:25 pm »

Our webmaster Paul will help you out.
Email him at webmaster@luminous-landscape.com

If you review over the years- there has always been ongoing tech updates, complaints and solutions and new gripes with logging in, passwords, CC updating and renewal. So, not sure about decay - but it needs a slick solution to avoid this old and annoying pattern. Agree.

We are adding buttons, clearer help desk flow
-through and a bunch of interface stuff that will cut down on frustrations like one you’re having.
Thank you for helping us stick around and as someone who can’t stand annoying tech gate keeping and dealing with redundant protocol - I hear you! .

Josh
Compassion and wisdom are inextricably linked.

drralph

• Ralph's Instagram
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 11:25:02 am »

I am having similar problems.  I am set up for auto-renewal, with updated payment info, but the site refuses to take my money.  I don't want to put a lot of time into this.

drralph

• Ralph's Instagram
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 02:01:32 pm »

Resolved!  Thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up