STOP - towards one of the makeshift Covid ICUs
Excellent.
It occurs to me that—for obvious reasons—there is a limited amount of competent photography that is publicly available from inside hospitals that are treating COVID-19 infections. I understand the privacy considerations that would restrict your access to patients, but I hope you will keep shooting as circumstances allow, perhaps including some snaps of any of your colleagues who are willing to be photographed in situ. We need a documentary image record of this extraordinary moment.
At the risk of incurring the wrath of
el moderador, I think it's worth noting that doctors and other medical professionals on the front lines are (mostly) able to keep themselves safe by following precautionary protocols that are available to all of us. I can only imagine the stress you and your colleagues are experiencing as you try to save lives while dealing with the intake of patients who would never have been infected if they had followed the recommendations of the medical professionals.