Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Hasselblad/Zeiss 30mm f3.5 CF 8.5+/10 w/genuine P1 XF/645 & Canon EF adapters  (Read 621 times)

Balafre

Will suit obsessive artist or collector.

A spectacular rarity in very fine condition that yields a look like nothing else.

Has lived a very gentle life - I'm the second owner.

Originally an ultra wide angle fisheye for the original Hasselblad/now V series system. Very sharp with 180 degree diagonal native (6x6) field of view.
But when used on IQ3-100 or Canon 35 mm sensor, shot close-up all but eliminates fisheye; it  focusses from 11 cms immersing you in the subject while rendering huge background accurately. Beautifully toned open shadows and nice color rendition. I also have the Canon 14mm Mk2 and this Zeiss gets even closer and renders everything more analogue and painterly (IMO!).
It sings in natural light and takes beautiful intimate portraits.

HAS:
Sparkling glass.
Original artisan constructed fine leather case w/suede interior - latch works, no stitches missing, all excellent.
2 original caps.
All x4 original Zeiss drop-in filters (all in mint condition)
Genuine Phase One HB adapter allows use on P1 XF/645 bodies - used with IQ3-100 back.
Photodiox Canon EF adapter to allow use on Canon bodies.
Prontor Shutter - manufacturing date 1980-89.

Gentle wear only.

Adapters are indistinguishable from new.
P1 HB adapter alone was US$1100+ and is no longer made. Will naturally work with any Zeiss CF lens and wide variety inc CFE/CFI/CB/FE/ too, inc Mamiya 645.

DISCLOSURE! Only 'fault' is on plastic cover-ring of no consequence that sits behind the focussing ring - it cracked and was glued closed again in situ. Has only cosmetic not operational impact. Can be seen at 1 o'clock in photo of rear flange.

Full Zeiss Tech Specs are here:
https://www.zeiss.com/content/dam/consumer-products/downloads/historical-products/photography/hasselblad-cf/en/datasheet-zeiss-f-distagon-3530-en.pdf

I can offer referee with glowing reference : senior member who purchased my previous sale of pristine Hasselblad 905SWC & complete accessory kit.

Price March 2022 reduced to US$4600.
Kit will not be broken up.
Buyer to pay by international bank transfer and pays for freight/insurance/all local taxes.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 02:18:26 pm by Balafre »

Balafre

Price Drop = US$5,000 for the whole bundle

Balafre

Still Available  :)

Balafre

Still Available  :)

Still available - Price Reduced to US$4600 as at March 2022
Pages: [1]   Go Up