Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PENDING SALE (Can) Fuji GF 250mm F4 OIS WR Lens w/Filter  (Read 163 times)

Conner999

PENDING SALE (Can) Fuji GF 250mm F4 OIS WR Lens w/Filter
« on: October 13, 2020, 12:56:52 pm »

Amazing glass, just amazing. Only wish I had more occasion to use it currently. Purchased used from B&H this Spring and is virtually indistinguishable from new. Glass clean, body clean, all works as should. Comes with hood and Firecrest 82mm UV filter installed. Also included are caps & box.

Price is in US$2600, payable in Canadian $ equivalent and includes shipping within Canada. Payment by EMT in Canada or PP (add 3%).

See pics below. Note the label on the collar is for us to distinguish the 250's collar from that of the nearly identical one of our Hasselblad-to-GFX lens adapter. 

Shipping Outside Canada?
Note I while specified Canadian sale due to insured shipping costs, I WILL ship to US/UK/EU (with some exceptions) at the buyers' expense - AND with some caveats/options as listed below because insured shipping outside Canada for a value >US$750 requires it go by courier which is spendy and a PITA.

US/Offshore Shipping Options:
------------------------------------------
Courier - costly but fast.
As an example, UPS to CA 90210 (;>) is US$130 -> US$285 depending on service - ground (NOT recommended) or air. Also, UPS will not insure unless they pack it - which is an utter PITA. Note, IF shipped by courier, there WILL be brokerage costs billed to the buyer by the courier and possible state taxes (or VAT) and those costs are on the buyer.

Canada Post to Friend/Family IN Canada - easy, free to buyer, but has conditions. 
I can ship via Canada Post to a friend /relative in Canada who can arrange to get to buyer. HOWEVER, my responsibility ends upon receipt by that person and no returns will be entertained for any reason due to a 3rd person in the mix. I will need an email/PM from buyer acknowledging they accept those conditions.

Canada Post to Outside Canada - cheap, fast, but w/buyer risk
I can ship by Canada Post offshore at the buyer's expense, but ONLY insured for US$750 and I would need an email from the buyer accepting all responsibility for loss/damage beyond that limit.  I've never had any issues with Canada Post, but there's always a first time. The item will be packed very, very well, but there's always risk.  Also, IF shipped offshore, there WILL be possible state taxes (or VAT) and those costs are on the buyer.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 12:30:23 pm by Conner999 »

Conner999

Re: FS (Can) Fuji GF 250mm F4 OIS WR Lens w/Filter
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 12:57:48 pm »

One more pic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up