Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adventures in Sharpening  (Read 3617 times)

nirpat89

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 667
    • Photography by Niranjan Patel
Re: Adventures in Sharpening
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2020, 12:13:32 pm »

Absolutely nothing has changed with respect to sharpening in the new version of ACR; the interface has. And no, you haven't found the other tools that drop down like exposed in the past. You need to LEARN what's new and how to use the new GUI:
https://blogs.adobe.com/jkost/2020/06/acrv12-3.html

I know I have to learn - I hate to do that. That's why I don't update right away.  When I said "changed" I meant more the look and layout.  Not necessary the content.  After I (re)learn, I am sure sure I will find a few new things that I like.   I skipped a few generations, so my impression of change is probably exaggerated
Logged

Wolfman

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 334
    • www.bernardwolf.com
Re: Adventures in Sharpening
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2020, 04:10:37 pm »

Absolutely nothing has changed with respect to sharpening in the new version of ACR; the interface has. And no, you haven't found the other tools that drop down like exposed in the past. You need to LEARN what's new and how to use the new GUI:
https://blogs.adobe.com/jkost/2020/06/acrv12-3.html

There are still the extra controls in sharpening and noise reduction. There is a little arrow to the right of the word sharpening & noise reduction.
Click on the arrows and more sliders will appear with those extra controls.

nirpat89

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 667
    • Photography by Niranjan Patel
Re: Adventures in Sharpening
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2020, 04:56:21 pm »

There are still the extra controls in sharpening and noise reduction. There is a little arrow to the right of the word sharpening & noise reduction.
Click on the arrows and more sliders will appear with those extra controls.

Thanks Bernard...that's it.  It's all there.  They messed me up by putting the arrow on the right side when I am used to see it on the left side. 
Logged

nirpat89

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 667
    • Photography by Niranjan Patel
Re: Adventures in Sharpening
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2020, 05:10:34 pm »

Absolutely nothing has changed with respect to sharpening in the new version of ACR; the interface has. And no, you haven't found the other tools that drop down like exposed in the past. You need to LEARN what's new and how to use the new GUI:
https://blogs.adobe.com/jkost/2020/06/acrv12-3.html

Thanks for the link. 
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up