Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS - Profoto acute 2400R kit for sale - 750.00  (Read 202 times)

Matthew Glover

FS - Profoto acute 2400R kit for sale - 750.00
« on: September 09, 2020, 12:17:45 am »

I am selling a profoto acute 2400R kit.  In fantastic condition.  I am asking $750 for the kit.  Below is each item and its condition.

This is a well used but great condition profoto acute 2400R kit. Works perfect.  This kit includes as pictured

1. One profoto acute d4 head with shipping cap
2. One regular profoto acute head (non d4) with shipping cap
3. Profoto power cord
4. profoto acute 2400r pack
5. Pocket wizard with sync cord

Please read the descrptions of each item below as I will try and describe them in detail

1. Profoto acute d4 head with shipping cap - The light works perfect.  The light itself has a few scratches on the body, and a few dings, but it does not affect the light head in any way in terms of performance.  The modeling light bulb DOES need replacement!  It flashes and fires perfectly.  But the modeling light needs to be replaced.

2. One regular profoto acute head (Non d4) with shipping cap - Contains some dings on the body and scratches on the body, does not affect performance.  The light fires perfectly, and the modeling light also works perfectly.

3. Profoto acute 2400R pack - This pack is in fantastic condition.  The pack body itself contains a few scratches here and there, but works perfectly.  The recycle sound works perfect, as does the pack itself.  The light heads fire perfectly at the different variations of power. The inner receiver also works perfectly so in reality, there is no need to plug a extra pocket wizard into the sync port, but i have included that extra anyways for the buyer

4. Pocket wizard with snyc cord - The Pocket wizard fires perfectly.  Nothing wrong with it. I have included a sync cord also for the buyer in case they needed it.

any questions please message me.

Matthew Glover

Re: FS - Profoto acute 2400R kit for sale - 750.00
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 12:18:45 am »

more photos
Pages: [1]   Go Up