Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tethering Leaf Aptus 75 on C1 11.3.2  (Read 713 times)

Aello1985

Tethering Leaf Aptus 75 on C1 11.3.2
« on: September 05, 2020, 09:09:27 am »

Hello everyone, first post for me

I'm trying to tether my Leaf Aptus 75 on Windows 10 using CO 11.3.2 (as I read it's the last version supporting Aptus 75) via FireWire pci-e 1x card (TI chipset, power delivery seems ok) but every time I take a shot, Leaf comes up with an error saying "A file with this name already exist. Tap a new name or remove the existing file from the folder".
The problem is that I have no idea what folder he is talking about, there is no file in my ./path/Capture folder (the folder I set on Capture One to store the outputs) and this happens regardless of which folder I chose on CO to put the outputs in.
Shooting untethered works fine, images are correctly saved in the CF card.

yaya

• http://yayapro.com
Re: Tethering Leaf Aptus 75 on C1 11.3.2
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 04:33:59 pm »

Try without a CF card. Check that Capture One (PRO) recognises the back and that the correct camera make & model are set in the Capture Preferences (in Capture One).
Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One - Cultural Heritage
e: ysh@phaseone.com |

Photorealismos

Re: Tethering Leaf Aptus 75 on C1 11.3.2
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 01:27:41 pm »

Is the FireWire card you are using in the official supported list;That is where I would start.Also you could try uninstalling the driver windows has automatically assigned with the one provided from the manufacturer.I had trouble with both the leaf aptus 2 5 and the phase one p65+ I own at the beginning..with unsupported cards they both got power ok but no data could get to my computer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up