Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any P800s in stock?  (Read 385 times)

PatCastaldo

Any P800s in stock?
« on: August 12, 2020, 06:10:08 pm »

Well, I played this all wrong... I thought when the P900 arrived the P800 would be on sale places and I'd grab a couple for backups (since I'm invested in that ink and have a few of them already). Well, now it seems like everyone is out of stock and on Amazon they're going for 2x the original retail price.

Anyone seen any in stock anywhere reputable? I tend to not like buying from anonymous/weird vendors I haven't heard of or someone can vouch for.

KeithR

Re: Any P800s in stock?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 07:47:32 pm »

Well the P900 's have yet to ship and I'm sure retailers such as B&H had sales (that's how I got a P800 at the end of May) to reduce their stock of P800 's anticipating that the 900's would ship sooner rather than later. When I placed my preorder for a 900 in May,  they were advertised to be available in June,  then mid July and now as "Coming Soon ".
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 11:57:01 pm by KeithR »
The destination is our goal but it’s the journey we experience

claskin

Re: Any P800s in stock?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 10:54:19 pm »

I have no idea if you are interested but thought I would ask. I have a new P800, never used and still in the box. Never even removed from the box. I have been toying with the idea of selling it. There is only one problem. I live in Toronto Canada and it would be too difficult to ship. If this is a fit for you, then let me know. I am not a dealer; just an end user with a printer that I've never used.

Let me know.

Carl
Carl Laskin
Pages: [1]   Go Up