Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 90mm Hasselblad XCD f/3.2 Lens and Accessories  (Read 288 times)

Photolandscape

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 79
90mm Hasselblad XCD f/3.2 Lens and Accessories
« on: August 11, 2020, 01:08:16 pm »

I am also selling my 90mm Hasselblad XCD lens. Like all other lenses I have used in the X line, it is a wonderful lens. I have been making 32x40" enlargements with it and the detail and color rendition, to me, are spectacular. I am only selling it because I am getting the 35-75 zoom to replace my 30 and 90mm lenses. It is in excellent shape. There are two cosmetic blemishes on it--please see photo with flaws on barrel circled. Full disclosure--while there are no scratches, fungus or fog of any kind on the glass, there is one small particle on the glass inside the lens. I have tested it and it has no visible effect whatsoever on images. It is sharp as a tack and reproduces color and contrast beautifully. Included are: the lens, the lens shade, front and rear lens caps, a 67mm Hasselblad UV filter, Hasselblad lens pouch, and original carton/packaging. Total 1413 shutter actuations. New retail--$3295.00. My price 2150.00 plus $20 ground shipping (UPS or USPS) within the lower 48 states. Please check with me for shipping cost to AK, HI, or overseas. I have over 530 all positive transactions on eBay so buy with confidence. Please contact me with any questions. PayPal preferred but will consider alternatives if necessary. Four photos attached. Thanks for looking.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up