Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elinchrom Ranger Kit  (Read 171 times)

calindustries

• http://www.craiglacourt.com
Elinchrom Ranger Kit
« on: July 15, 2020, 12:10:15 pm »

Hey All,
I'm moving on from my trusty Ranger Kit. This kit has performed flawlessly over the past 10 (OMG) years. The only reason I'm really not using it is I'm finding more situation for needing HSS. I'd like to keep it as a kit but am open to breaking it up if that's what it takes.

This is for a full kit listed below. It is in great working condition and has some custom modifications.

(2) Elinchrom Ranger RXAS 1100 Battery Power Packs

(2) Elinchrom Ranger (Freelight A) Heads (these are the ones with the fast flash duration) with 7" Grid Reflectors

(1) Profoto Acute II head (This head was converted to be used on the Ranger packs. It was done by Flashclinic. It's a great way to use Profoto shapers on this kit). With 7" Profoto Zoom Grid Reflector

(3) Elinchrom Ranger batteries. I converted them several years ago to lithium and they have performed flawlessly at much less weight. The batteries are still in the original Elinchrom housings so I have had no issues flying with them.

(1) Ranger head extension

(1) Elinchrom RQ 1500 Ringflash with bracket

(1) Pocket Wizard st4 receiver

(2) Ranger battery chargers

(2) sync cords

(1) pack of 7" grids

(1) Elinchrom speed ring

(1) Pelican 1650 case

I also have other Profoto shapers I'd be willing to include or bundle into the deal (silver beauty dish, white beauty dish, magnum p50, etc...)

This kit has performed flawlessly for all the years I've had it. This stuff is built to last. The only reason I'm moving on from it is I have the need for HSS enough that it doesn't justify keeping around and I also have full studio kit for other scenarios.

I'm located in Brooklyn, NY.

I'm asking $2500 for the full kit plus shipping/local pick up. Email me @ Craig@calindustries.com as I'm not in the forum as much these days as I've been in the past.
Pages: [1]   Go Up